Happy Monday everyone :)
On Saturday we popped along to Earl’s Court to see the 100% Design exhibition, part of the London Design Festival. The event was great for anyone working within the design industry or individuals just looking for a bit of interior inspiration.
Here are some of my highlights:
1. A Chandelier with a twist by Joana Cabrita Martins, a Portuguese designer who reuses old light structures and household items
2. Fluffy light from Danish company, Vita
3. A floppy hat…sorry light!…by another Scandinavian design house, YOO Mars Hwasung
4. A trio installation from London based Ochre
1. Pretty bird lampshade by Lorna Syson
2. The very clever magnetic shelves (magniq) from Rare Basic which can hold up to 10kg each!
3. Beautiful and unique drawers courtesy of Boca do Lobo
4. The rather fabulous champagne wall art made entirely of glass from Objects in Glass
All of the designers listed are well worth checking out as are the many, many more on the 100% Design website! We left feeling so inspired, that already we can’t wait for next year!
We also popped to the V&A to see some of their design installations for London Design Week – have you managed to catch any of it?