I’m a bit slow off the mark with this but I really wanted to put some thought into it and share with all of you (and myself) my goals and ambitions for this year ahead. This way they will always be somewhere accessible where I can refer to them and check that I’m still on target :).
I don’t really feel like I have achieved anything that I wanted to in 2012. I know that in reality I have achieved lots but I still seem to be in limbo land…and I’m still living at home!! Hence my key goal for this year is to be where I want to be at the end of it!
I don’t really believe in resolutions (they inevitably always seem to fail), and so I have set myself some tangible goals:
Move out of home!
- Try and post on this blog at least once a week
- Take more photos
- Try and see friends more often (If I saw a group twice last year, see them three times this year)
- Start tracking my money again
- Lose 10% of my body weight (and keep it off)
- Complete the couch to 5k challenge AND a mile a day challenge
- Visit at least two, but preferably three, new countries
- Discover new parts of London
I can’t see why any of these things should be out of my grasp, so here’s to a good year!
I’d love to see what you want to achieve this year so send me your links.